Friday 19th to Sunday 21st of July 2019
Duration: 3 days
Seattle, Washington, United States
Registration is open!
The Seattle Lindy Extravaganza is back for another year of dancing, live music, and summer in the beautiful Northwest!
What is SLX?
● Three nights + two afternoons + one late night of live music with nationally and internationally acclaimed musicians such as Albert Alva, Josh Collazo, Jim Ziegler, Jen Hodge and more!
● Two days of diverse and engaging classes ranging from Lindy to House dancing
● Many opportunities to experience Seattle and become a part of its dance community!
What makes SLX unique?
● Afternoon live jazz jam with professionals and amateurs jamming together!
● Dancing in the streets and parks of downtown Seattle
● The return of dancing in Washington Hall, a venue full of history and character!
● An opening BBQ to kick off the event in a spirit of integration and inclusion
● Unique competitions where you won't know what happens next!
Hosted by Savoy Swing Club.
Thank you for visiting Swing Hopping! Please note that Swing Hopping is not the organiser of any event and can not guarantee that the information stated is correct. For questions about this event, please refer to the organiser mentioned above. Always confirm the information at the organiser's official website before making plans. If you book your accommodation through the links on this page Swing Hopping will receive a small commission that helps support the work with this website! If you find something wrong about Seattle Lindy Extravaganza 2019 (or any other) event, please notify us about it here.
Events around Seattle Lindy Extravaganza 2019:
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Friday 10th to Sunday 12th of July 2020 (3 days)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Friday 6th to Sunday 8th of November 2020 (3 days)