DecaVitas in Darwin March 2019
Quick link for registration: http://swingdancent.com
This March, should you find yourself amidst the humming verdant lushness of tropical Darwin, you may see a curious sight silhouetted against the horizon. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a dancing crocodile?! No, it's the amazing DecaVita Sisters! The DecaVitas are world-renowned dancers specializing in authentic Swing and Jazz Age dances, and they are coming to Darwin for the very first time! From 22 - 24 of March 2019 (plus some time either side for private classes) they'll be leading swing dancing workshops and social dancing in the top end.
- Early Bird Registration (10% off Full Pass price) will open January 16 at http://www.swingdancent.com/
- Early Bird Registration will close February 14
- Registration will be open until March 21.
Pass Details (Prices TBA January 2019):
- Early Bird Full Pass: Minimum of 10 hours of class time, entry to 3 social nights, DecaVitas in Darwin t-shirt
- Full Pass: Minimum of 10 hours of class time, entry to 3 social nights, DecaVitas in Darwin t-shirt
- In Darwin, we pride ourselves on being welcoming to our visitors. We're keen to host anyone visiting our laid back city, watch this space for hosting details
Need a place to stay in Darwin?
Is some information missing or wrong about DecaVitas in Darwin March 2019? Please notify us about it here.
Please note that Swing Hopping is not the organiser of any event, and can therefore not answer questions about specific events, or guarantee that the information stated is correct. You need to double check the information at the organisers' official websites before making plans.